Russian beach girl *** . . Hello once again to all the amazing patrons or my previous threads... I've managed to finish e-mailing about 70% of people who showed their kindness by posting a kind comment and guarantee to end the remaining 30% by early next week... I'm quite thankful to own such hot, sexy and kind comments from my last several postings in the Private Shots section and that I do look forward to more of the luscious comments in case you think this thread is worthy of such opinions. Once again, for anyone who chooses to post a negative opinion please know that this is an indicator you have to grow up!... I'll always reply back with the email to those who show kindness!!!